We are seeking a rockstar Web/Digital Marketing Specialist to drive revenue from all things digital.
Who You Are
You love web marketing and are crazy passionate about conversions. You are either a developer with marketing skills or a marketer that has defied odds and learned to code. You know how to create web programs that scale and are looking to put that thirst to use in a fast moving company. As a self-starter, you are always thinking of creative ways to run (and re-ignite) channels. Don’t worry, you won’t be alone as you’ll be working cross-functionally to support new customer acquisition and drive market awareness to grow the company.
Are you up for the challenge?
Who We Are
Our small but mighty marketing team enjoys keeping the QuickMobile culture thriving with quarterly mixers and (almost) weekly treats. We are serious about marketing, but not so serious about ourselves.
QuickMobile is the global leader of mobile event apps for meetings, conferences, and exhibitions. Our event apps delight audiences by enhancing the way they network, schedule activities, engage with content, and access information. With an impressive client list that includes Accenture, Disney, World Economic Forum, Visa, Amazon, Oracle, SAP, Intel, Dell, McDonalds and FedEx, our event apps are built on a highly secure, enterprise-grade platform that has the flexibility and scalability to fit any kind of event, regardless of size.
Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Flexible working environment
• Monthly office socials
• In-office massage
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Implementation and execution of web marketing strategy
• Manage quickmobile.com including ongoing optimization and future overhauls
• Manage online advertising channels including sourcing, contracts, execution and measurement
• Manage web analytics and performance
• Assist with online and email campaign conceptualization and execution
• Research, evaluate, and implement tools and technology that enable campaign innovation and improve performance
• Technically savvy and voracious with learning about the latest and greatest technology
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business with a concentration in Marketing/Communications
• 3+ years experience in a web and/or digital marketing role
• Experience working in a marketing role within the software industry
• Experience implementing and/or maintaining a website (extra points for Wordpress)
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies
Nice to Haves
• Capable front end web developer
• Experience in the mobile or events industry
• Experience with creative software (e.g.,
• Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.