Who We Are
Join the global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. In addition to being named the 2013 and 2014 Emerging Company of the Year by the BCTIA /BC Tech Innovation and 13th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine, QuickMobile has delivered over one million mobile meeting app downloads on all mobile platforms this year. With an impressive client list that includes Disney, World Economic Forum, Salesforce, Microsoft, Bausch & Lomb, SAP,Dell, and Goodyear, we develop and license mobile applications and websites that drive attendee engagement and extend events into year-long conversations. Learn more about QuickMobile and our growth by visiting our website.
Who We Are:
Join the pioneer and global leader of mobile solutions for the meetings and events industry and become part of the mobile revolution. Our 2014 accolades include: ranking 5th among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Companies; 11th on Deloitte’s Fast 500 list; and 5th Fastest Growing Company by PROFIT Magazine. With an impressive client list that includes Microsoft, Disney, Pfizer, Oracle, Walmart, the Big 4 professional service networks, Samsung, and many more, we develop and license mobile platforms that drive attendee engagement and extend events into like-minded communities. We recently launched our breakthrough Enterprise 2.0 platform, enabling companies to respond to the rapidly growing demand for mobile capabilities, and to link event and business data.
- Interact with customers and other constituents to identify pervasive market problems
- Own and manage ongoing prioritization of the product roadmap and product backlog
- Elicit internal/external feedback and product metrics to guide clear product requirements and use cases
- Integrate results from industry research and market analysis to further inform requirements
- Oversee the application of user experience design and technology to deliver compelling product solutions
- Monitor the overall status of development projects supporting new features and functions
- Define product release plans based on overarching product goals and strategies
- Work closely with internal teams including Product Marketing, Technical Support and Training to ensure the successful rollout and support for new product features and functionality
- Support the go-to-market strategy by creating foundational messaging for solutions including product positioning, key benefits, features/functionality relevant to each target audience
- Ensure there is clear communication and alignment with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Services
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive offerings and future market requirements
- MBA degree is highly desired
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager leading mobile and/or web-based software products
- Experience researching, gathering feedback and documenting clear, concise product requirements
- A strong understanding of product management and software development processes and principles
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- In-depth knowledge of technology capabilities/constraints
- Excellent listening and the ability to effectively communicate with a range of individuals throughout the organization, including both technical and non-technical individuals
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to self-manage and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and a steady volume of work
- A deep passion interest in mobile and technology in general
We thank all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.